A website dedicated to books in the Young Adult genre, featuring book reviews, author interviews contests and much more!


Sunday, June 14, 2009

Introduction: About Me!



About Me:

Hello everyone! My name is Kim and I'm a voracious reader, aspiring writer and lover of all things paranormal and supernatural. I'm married to the love of my life and we live happily in Florida. I'll always be a New England girl at heart though, and I miss my hometown in New Hampshire with the changing seasons and green mountains. As a passionate reader, my blog is a much needed outlet for my book addiction and I enjoy running it not only for my own entertainment, but for the entertainment of others as well. When not blogging, I enjoy writing, taking in Broadway shows,  running in charity marathons, nature hiking and of course, reading!

To contact me, please email me at bookbutterfly9(at)gmail(dot)com.

***As of 9-26-2011, I am taking a much-needed hiatus. At this time I am no longer accepting review copies. Thank you for your support of The Book Butterfly.***


To see my review policy, please click here.
To view my book review rating system, please click here.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim!
Nice to know a little more about you! We have similar tastes in books, I've been reading a lot of YA recently. I love paranormal, too, romance or not.
What kind of dogs do you have? I only have a cute little black cat, but we've been thinking of getting a dog maybe.

Bethany Crandell said...

Hi Kim,

What a great site!

So, I am one of the many out there (and there are a lot) of writers who has just finished my first novel and am now looking for representation. (Rejection is character building...if I say it one more time I might believe it).

I cannot wait for the day I can pass my book on to you for review. It's coming...I can feel it!!

Happy New Year!!

Jamie said...

Hi Kim,
I added your button to my blog. To spread the word of your blog. I put all the buttons at the bottom, because I can not seem to master the three panel blog. Thanks...Stacy

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim,
I just finished reading once a witch and loved it.
i'm always hetting mad fun of for reading so much, but my sister and cousins read it and loved it to!

Thanks a bunchers!

Love Jennifer

Tim Greaton said...

Hi, Kim: I just followed your blog and would be happy to friend or follow you on any other sites. Just let me know :-)

I'd love to submit my ARC "From My Cold Young Fingers" YA urban fantasy (out now) and my YA fantasy "Zachary Pill, The Dragon at Station End" (out in August) for review, etc... I'm happy to do a book give-a-way as well. Please let me know :-)