A website dedicated to books in the Young Adult genre, featuring book reviews, author interviews contests and much more!


Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Contest Policy


Contest Policy:

If you are a contest winner, I will contact you via email. You will have 48 hours to reply back to me if you receive a notification email. If you do not reply back within that time frame, I will select another winner. For this reason, I require an email address along with your entry. If you win a contest on my site, I will request a physical address to which I may send the prize. No one's address will be shared or distributed in any way, not rented or sold, nor is it kept on file. At The Book Butterfly, I do not collect personal information, but I cannot guard against others taking email or other identifying information from the comments section of this blog. I recommend using a Blogger or Google ID to create an online "persona".

To PARENTS: If you have any concerns about The Book Butterfly or your child has provided us with personally identifiable information, please contact me at bookbutterfly(9)@gmail(dot)com. I also urge parents to instruct their children never to give out their real names, addresses or phone numbers without parental permission when using the Internet. The Book Butterfly is not directed to children under the age of 13 and you must be 13 years of age or older to enter my contests.

It may take up to 2 weeks for you to receive your books from contests. Normally, I like to mail winners their books within a couple of days but due to unforeseen circumstances, please allow 2 weeks. If you win a book that is provided by authors, publishers, or other bloggers from my contests - I will notify the contributors. Please allow them a couple of weeks to get their prizes to you and if you have not received your prize within this time frame, please contact me. The only thing I can do is notify them, I am not responsible for sending the book to you if it's coming from them. Two notifications is my limit. If your book/prize gets lost in transit, I will not mail out another book/prize. This has rarely happened to date, but I want to clearly state it in my policy so everyone is aware.

Thank you and Good Luck!

No comments: