A website dedicated to books in the Young Adult genre, featuring book reviews, author interviews contests and much more!


Monday, June 29, 2009

Books to Wish For!


The following are some of the books I keep stumbling upon during my wanderings on amazon.com, blogger pages and author websites. They are all yet to be released titles that I can't wait to read!


Candor by Pam Bachorz (September 22nd 2009)
Pretty Dead by Francesca Lia Block (October 1st 2009)


Ghost Huntress Book 2: The Guidance by Marley Gibson (September 7th 2009)
Betrayals (Strange Angels #2) by Lili St. Crow (November 17th 2009)

Possessions by Nancy Holder (September 3rd 2009)
Chasing Brooklyn by Lisa Schroeder (January 5th 2010)



Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver (March 2nd 2010)
The Tear Collector by Patrick Jones (September 1st 2009)


Dreaming Anastasia: A Novel of Love, Magic, and the Power of Dreams by Joy Preble (September 1st 2009)
Devoured by Amanda Marrone (September 8th 2009)


Soulless (Parasol Protectorate Series, Book 1) by Gail Carriger (October 1st 2009)
For Keeps by Natasha Friend (April 2010)


The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting (March 16th 2010)
Once a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough (September 14th 2009)


Sleepless by Thomas Fahy (August 11th 2009)
Princess for Hire by Lindsey Leavitt (March 2010)


6 comments:

Jess (The Cozy Reader) said...

I have 3 reviews to do out of those books!

Dreaming Anastasia - was decent
The Tear Collector - DNF - I did not like the main character :(

Soulless! Was FREAKING awesome! I really want to write my review for that book! It was the best book and I really want to read it again!

Kristen said...

Evil you for making me add more books to my to-read. And you made it so easy by linking each to goodreads.

Shooting Stars Mag said...

oh dear lord. i want all of these.

Jess said...

Kim, Before I Fall and The Body Finder are on my wish list as well.

Kate said...

I want all of these books. More books to add to my wishlist. I love the guy on the cover of Candor :)

Pam Bachorz said...

Thanks for including CANDOR on your wish list! You can read the first chapter on my website at www.pambachorz.com (just hop over to the page about CANDOR)