A website dedicated to books in the Young Adult genre, featuring book reviews, author interviews contests and much more!


Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday: Faithful by Janet Fox

This week's pre-publication, "I Can't Wait to Read" pick of the week is -

Faithful
by
Janet Fox
Publication Date: Spring 2010

Sixteen-year-old Maggie Bennet’s life is in tatters. Her mother has disappeared, and is presumed dead. The next thing she knows, her father has dragged Maggie away from their elegant Newport home, off on some mad excursion to Yellowstone in Montana. Torn from the only life she’s ever known, away from her friends, from society, and verging on no prospects, Maggie is furious and devastated by her father’s betrayal. But when she arrives, she finds herself drawn to the frustratingly stubborn, handsome Tom Rowland, the son of a park geologist, and to the wild romantic beauty of Yellowstone itself. And as Tom and the promise of freedom capture Maggie’s heart, Maggie is forced to choose between who she is and who she wants to be.

Visit the author's website HERE.

(Isn't this cover beautiful- I love the premise of the book. It sounds wildly romantic!)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event spotlighting upcoming releases we are highly anticipating. It is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

OHH This looks great, off to add it to my "wish list" on goodreads! :)

blah. blah. blah. said...

The cover art is amazing , and yes it's not good practice but I definitely judge books by their covers :P

Mari - Escape In A Book said...

Sounds like a great book and I really LOVE the cover! At first I thought about Iceland and the geysers there.

Here's my WoW post.

Tales of Whimsy said...

This one sounds SO beautiful!

Alayne said...

I agree with everyone else! Sounds great and the cover is amazing.
Alayne
The Crowded Leaf.

Donna Gambale said...

I'm in love with this book already!

Emma said...

Fantastic post! Looks like a good book!

jan godown annino said...

Not only do I want Janet's book, I would love to walk in a field wearing that exact dress.