A website dedicated to books in the Young Adult genre, featuring book reviews, author interviews contests and much more!


Monday, March 29, 2010

Maria Snyder's Inside Out Book Trailer Blitz!

INSIDE OUT BY MARIA SNYDER

Keep Your Head Down.

Don't Get Noticed.

Or Else.

I'm Trella. I'm a scrub. A nobody. One of thousands who work the lower levels, keeping Inside clean for the Uppers. I've got one friend, do my job and try to avoid the Pop Cops. So what if I occasionally use the pipes to sneak around the Upper levels? The only neck at risk is my own…until I accidentally start a rebellion and become the go-to girl to lead a revolution.





Today is the release of Maria Snyder's new book and you can now view the trailer. The book is next on my list to read, I think it looks amazing, what do you think?

Purchase Inside Out HERE
Read the First Three Chapters HERE
To learn more about Maria Snyder and her books, check out her Official Website

1 comment:

Tales of Whimsy said...

I need to try some Snyder :)