A website dedicated to books in the Young Adult genre, featuring book reviews, author interviews contests and much more!


Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday: Enchanted Ivy by Sarah Beth Durst

ENCHANTED IVY
BY SARAH BETH DURST

A story about getting into college. You know, taking the campus tour, talking to the gargoyles, flirting with the were-tigers, riding the dragons...

While visiting the campus of Princeton University, 16-year-old Lily discovers a secret gate to a magical realm and must race against time to save herself, her world, and any hope she has of college admission.

Visit Sarah Beth Durst's Official Website.

(I love Sarah Beth Durst's books- can't wait for this next one! What do you guys think?)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event spotlighting upcoming releases we are highly anticipating. It is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.





12 comments:

Precious said...

Oh my! Enchanted sounds awesome!! Thanks for posting. I've found another book to add to my wishlist!

Tales of Whimsy said...

Ooo fab pick!

bookaholic said...

Saw Enchanted on some other blog too. I so want to read this!!

Anonymous said...

Never heard of this one but it sounds really good. Thanks for the heads up! :D

Anonymous said...

Never heard of this one but it sounds really good. Thanks for the heads up! :D

Sarah said...

This book sounds really cool! Thanks for posting it and I can't wait to find out more!

The Library Lurker said...

This one looks great! I still need to read Ice, but I'm sure that she's a great author! Great pick!

Alex Bennett from Electrifying Reviews said...

I agree, I can't wait for this one!

Eleni said...

This sounds like a nice book, I still need to read ICE :)

Perla said...

I'm so glad you posted about this book, I've been dying to read it.

TexyLivesForFashion said...

This book looks amazing , now i am dying to read it .
Thanks for posting about !
Now i have another book to add on my wishlist!

Book Butterfly (Kim) said...

For anyone that hasn't read ICE, you should read that! (Hint-Hint Eleni!!) I loved that book. I bet this one will be great too!