A website dedicated to books in the Young Adult genre, featuring book reviews, author interviews contests and much more!


Monday, June 21, 2010

Books on Fire: Hot Reads June 20-26th



"Books to the ceiling,
Books to the sky,
My pile of books is a mile high.
How I love them! How I need them!
I'll have a long beard by the time I read them."
-Arnold Lobel
Here are some great books releasing this week. If you've read any, how were they? I'm dying to read Blood Feud by Alyxandra Harvey and 13 to Life by Shannon Delany!


Dark Flame (Immortals) by Alyson Noel St. Martin's Griffin (June 22, 2010)
Glimpse by Carol Lynch Williams Simon & Schuster/Paula Wiseman Books (June 22, 2010)



13 to Life by Shannon Delany St. Martin's Griffin (June 22, 2010)
Blood Feud (The Drake Chronicles, Book 2) by Alyxandra Harvey (Walker Books for Young Readers (June 22, 2010)



Tell Me a Secret by Holy Cupala HarperTeen (June 22, 2010)
Wayfarer by R.J. Anderson HarperTeen (June 22, 2010)



Things I Know About Love by Kate Le Vann EgmontUSA (June 22, 2010)


2 comments:

Katie said...

Oh wow there are a ton of books coming out this week that I am dying to read. It may be time for a bookstore run. =]

Liz @ Cleverly Inked said...

Loads of amazing books