A website dedicated to books in the Young Adult genre, featuring book reviews, author interviews contests and much more!


Monday, November 8, 2010

Teaser Tuesday: Nightshade by Andrea Cremer


" I sniffed the air for the presence of others, signs of a trap. But there was nothing; we were alone. I scrutinized him, finding no hint of treachery in his fearful expression. With some reluctance I shifted forms. He let out an explosive breath, stepping toward me. I jumped back." -  Page 172   NIGHTSHADE BY ANDREA CREMER 

Calla Tor has always known her destiny: After graduating from the Mountain School, she'll be the mate of sexy alpha wolf Ren Laroche and fight with him, side by side, ruling their pack and guarding sacred sites for the Keepers. But when she violates her masters' laws by saving a beautiful human boy out for a hike, Calla begins to question her fate, her existence, and the very essence of the world she has known. By following her heart, she might lose everything--including her own life. Is forbidden love worth the ultimate sacrifice?


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

6 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

Ooooo I want more ;)

Sheila Deeth said...

Definitely intriguing.

Bere said...

Fantastic teaser, Kim!! I cannot wait to read Nightshade. =)

Nikki (Wicked Awesome Books) said...

This is such a good book! I hope you enjoy it.

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Nice teaser! Luckily I read this one already or I would be dying in agony and suspense!

Here's my teaser: http://jessica-agreatread.blogspot.com/2010/11/teaser-tuesday_09.html

Andrea said...

This book was just okay for me but everyone else is raving about it. I hope you enjoy it!

Here is my Teaser