A website dedicated to books in the Young Adult genre, featuring book reviews, author interviews contests and much more!


Saturday, February 12, 2011

In My Mailbox: February 12, 2011

Dog in mailbox


  In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.


For Review-

Falling Under

FALLING UNDER BY GWEN HAYES
March 1st 2011

Theia Alderson has always led a sheltered life in the small California town of Serendipity Falls. But when a devastatingly handsome boy appears in the halls of her school, Theia knows she's seen Haden before- not around town, but in her dreams.

As the Haden of both the night and the day beckons her closer one moment and pushes her away the next, the only thing Theia knows for sure is that the incredible pull she feels towards him is stronger than her fear.

And when she discovers what Haden truly is, Theia's not sure if she wants to resist him, even if the cost is her soul

Just one book for me this week which is good, because I already have a huge stack to get through. If you are waiting on a book review out there- I apologize and I swear I haven't forgotten about you!

Sigh....I wish I didn't have to work and could get paid to sit home and read books all day. :)

How about you guys? Get anything good? 
What's in your mailbox?

14 comments:

Julie said...

This is the first time I've heard of this book and it sounds pretty good! Happy reading! (:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Ooh that one looks interesting! Beautiful cover.

My IMM goes up tomorrow, be sure to stop by!

a GREAT read

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Anonymous said...

I've been pretty excited about this book ever since I saw it on Goodreads a while back. I hope you enjoy it :D

Bere said...

The cover for this one is really pretty and it sounds great too. I will be looking forward to your review! Happy reading, Kim =).

Jennifer said...

I love the cover of Falling Under it's gorgeous. Can't wait to read it. Hope you enjoy it!

Happy Reading!

Unknown said...

Ah, it looks BEAUTIFUL! Sounds really cool too. I got a neat handbag and some awesome books. It's exciting! :D

Hope you enjoy reading Falling Under!

Jamie said...

I don't think that I've heard of this one before your post...thanks for bringing it to my attention...Another book for my growing wishlist!

Here's the link to my IMM:

http://jamielovesya.blogspot.com/2011/02/in-my-mailbox-feb-13.html

Christina / Book Addict said...

Falling Under looks VERY good. I can't wait to read your review. I also wish I could get paid to sit at home and read/review! How fabulous would that be! :)

Tasha said...

Sounds like a great book. Looking forward to your review. You can see what I got in my mailbox here.

Anonymous said...

Quiet weeks are good, they let you play catch up!
Have a great week!

-petit said...

The cover of Falling Under is so beautiful! And I loved the dress hahaha! XD

-petit
http://abookandacupcake.blogspot.com/

Alison Can Read said...

One book is all you need. :-) Falling Under has a great cover. Kinda Twilighty in the red and black. Also reminds me of Jessica's Guide to Dating the Dark Side.
My IMM

YA Book Queen said...

Falling Under sounds fantastic! Hope you enjoy it :)

Tales of Whimsy said...

Wouldn't that be dreamy? Paid to read.