A website dedicated to books in the Young Adult genre, featuring book reviews, author interviews contests and much more!


Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Extended Preview of Vampire Diaries Television Show

The Vampire Diaries television show is based on the novels by L.J. Smith and will be aired September 10th on the CW. Originally published in 1993, “Vampire Diaries” centers around a young woman and the two vampire brothers she is torn between. For more information on the books, click HERE.

Official Site of the Vampire Diaries Television Show






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OKay, sooooo what is CW? I haven't watched much TV in the last two years, so I have no clue.

Book Butterfly (Kim) said...

I had to look it up too. Here's their site, there's actually quite a few shows I recognized!

http://www.cwtv.com/

MySharonAnne said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm following you now too. :)

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I wasn't a fan of Twilight, but I usually like everything vampires so I'm actually looking forward to this! I bought the first book to give it a try before the series begin, too. Hopefully it will be interesting!