A website dedicated to books in the Young Adult genre, featuring book reviews, author interviews contests and much more!


Sunday, July 12, 2009

Teaser Tuesday, July 14th 2009: Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev



From Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev
Pg. 44

"And I tell you that I won't be imprisoned here, written into the pages of some damned play for all eternity!" Ariel scowled, a thwarted prince with twin storms in his eyes. His hair crackled with electricity, a shower of sparks poured from his hands, and the lenses in the lights overhead exploded."

This book is really blowing me away- it's so unique, so fun and enchanting! I'd highly recommend for everyone to read it right away!

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by Should be Reading.


Rules:

-Grab your current read
-Open to a random page
-Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
-BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!

6 comments:

Jenni @ Falling Off The Shelf said...

Oh that's a great teaser! I really need to get myself a copy of that book...argh.

Here's my teaser!

http://fallingofftheshelf.blogspot.com/2009/07/teaser-tuesday-july-14th.html

Melissa O. said...

Great teaser! I just read this book myself a few days ago and simply loved it! It has totally lived up to all the hype :-) Happy reading!

Cecelia said...

Thanks for an exciting teaser! I can't wait to get my hands on this...

Fantastic Book Review said...

Great teaser Kim! Are you enjoying the book?

Book Butterfly (Kim) said...

I'm almost done this book and all I can say is WOW!! I was worried it wouldn't live up to the hype too, but it absolutely has! I love Nate and Moth :)

Fantastic Book Review said...

Moth is my favorite fairie out of the FAB 4!