A website dedicated to books in the Young Adult genre, featuring book reviews, author interviews contests and much more!


Sunday, May 1, 2011

Character Interview with Teagan from Angel Star and Lemniscate



Angel Star1. Teagan, you have had a lot to deal with since Garreth Adams came into your life and turned your world upside down. What three words would best describe how you feel about him?

Absolutely in love!

2. It seems like more than anything you just wanted to be a normal teenage girl living a normal life. If someone gave you the choice, would you change anything or would you do it all over again?

I wouldn’t change anything now that my eyes are open to what lies beyond what we see every day. Not all of it is pretty, that’s for sure – but there’s reason behind it all. And honestly, I feel privileged knowing what others don’t.

3. Soon after you met Garreth, a certain dark someone followed not far behind. What scared you the most about Hadrian and his sudden appearance in your life?

Lemniscate( The Angel Star Sequel)Like any girl, I was scared of the fact that Hadrian was watching me – constantly. Who wouldn’t be creeped out by that? That paired with what he is capable of left me looking over my shoulder 24/7, but I have to say what really disturbed me the most was how I began to feel toward him. Hadrian has magnetism. He’s frighteningly beautiful. But it’s not just about attraction. I could see there was more to him than what he looked like. How far I would go to discovering what he keeps hidden really haunted me, not only because of what I could find there but because at any given moment, he could turn on me.

4. If you had to pick a song that is the "theme" song of your life, what would you pick and why? 

Hmm – toughie. Not Strong Enough by Apocolyptica seems to fit.

5. The sequel to Angel Star, entitled Lemniscate releases this month. What changes do you see coming around the bend in your future?

Well the biggest change is that Garreth is now earthbound. I get to keep him all to myself. Sorry that sounds selfish, doesn’t it? Really, I don’t get to keep him to myself. Being earthbound means he has to act like a normal guy – make friends, maybe go out for a little football . . .

Sharing might be hard, but to have him here without the fear of an eight day limit hanging over our heads sure is worth it.

Lemniscate (Angel Star, #2)

Lemniscate by Jennifer Murgia (March 21, 2011)

For Teagan, these last few months have been heaven on earth- especially now that Garreth, her boyfriend and guardian angel, is earthbound. But perhaps Garreth is becoming a little more human than either of them expected.

Now, Teagan must realize that her world is once again about to shift, as she questions the faith she held in others against those once considered enemies.

In this continuation of Angel Star, Lemniscate will draw you even deeper into the world of dark and light as Teagan realizes the angel who could possibly save them all is the one angel she feared the most.


 Jennifer Murgia has been writing ever since she was nine years old. After receiving recognition for her poetry, she went on to use her talents to bring characters to life in fiction novels that are authentic, intriguing, and personal. She currently resides in Pennsylvania with her husband and two children.


For more information about Jennifer Murgia and her books, visit her Official Website here.
Check out Angel Star and Lemniscate at Amazon.com.


Be sure and check out the Teen Book Scene for more of Jennifer Murgia's tour stops.
 

2 comments:

Laceyshoelaces said...

Loved it!! How cute!!

Tales of Whimsy said...

Great interview. I really want to look up that song now.